About the tournament
VI. MedExpert Curling Cup 2014
From 31 July to 3 of August 2014 in the town of Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad Region 'VI MedExpert Curling Cup' will be held.
In Svetlogorsk, you can not only have a good time with friends, girlfriends, spouses or children, but also play in the tournament in an impeccable, friendly atmosphere, while the members of your family will be swimming in the Baltic Sea and sunbathe on the beach!
In addition to the beautiful games and an incredible summer vacation to all participants and guests of the tournament awaits a stunning banquet (The CURLING PARTY!). Last times this event were held with an incredible success right on the beach of the Baltic Sea!
And this year we will not change the tradition and once again we will add one more curling banquet for everyone!
Ice ring address: Russia, Kaliningrad region, Svetlogorsk. Yablonevaya st., 13.
MedExpert Curling Cup history...
- 2009. I. MedExpert Curling Cup 2009. In 2009, the Cup changed its name from Albatros Cup and has been held under the auspices of MedExpert company. The number of participants remains unchanged, but significantly expands the geography. In that year, Team MEDVED won the trophy.
- 2010. II. MedExpert Curling Cup 2010. This year's winning team Albatross, triumphed over their opponents.
- 2011. III. MedExpert Curling Cup 2011. 2011 year winner - Team Warsaw Ice, from St. Petersburg. Team MEDVED finished second and Amber, from Kaliningrad third.
- 2012. IV. MedExpert Curling Cup 2012. Once again, Team MEDVED
- 2013. V. MedExpert Curling Cup 2013. Last year winner - Team Karpinskiy and Co from Kaliningrad, Russia!
- 2014. VI. MedExpert Curling Cup 2014. And now! Already Sixth MedExpert Curling Cup: 36 participating teams! Everyone Wormly Welcome!
Name: MedExpert Curling Cup 2014
Dates: 31 July - 03 August 2014
Bonspiel type: Fun & sociable bonspiel
Place: Svetlogorsk, Russia
Address: Yablonevaya st., 13, Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
Venue: FOK Svetlogorskiy
Format of play: Schenkel
Registration DL: 1. July 2014
Entry fee: 300 EUR
Number of teams: 36
Team types: Any (Men, Women, Juniors, Seniors, Mixed and Wheelchair)
Webcast: Webcast available and presented by MEDVED-TV
Organizers: MedExpert Co, Team MEDVED
Organizer emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa support: If you have a question about a visa support, please contact Elena. Her contacts are:
We are at Facebook: